Are you a brilliant engineer, growth hacker, influencer, or media mogul? Do you like tackling challenges the world has never seen? Do your friends look to you for new ideas and technologies? Are you looking to work in a seed-stage startup that will mold the next generation of immersive experiences? If so, we want to meet you!
We are looking for talented individuals with a serious passion for immersive technologies. If you are a self-motivated engineer with a passion for web, mobile or REST API development, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment, then we would like you to join our team.
Zeality is the Industry’s first immersive media platform for the most popular 360° and virtual reality content, allowing you to socially engage through your mobile device or Google Cardboard. Content creators, producers and brands are empowered by the Zeality platform to distribute and manage free or premium exclusive content, increase audience engagement and generate powerful brand activation and awareness. The company leverages strong strategic partnerships with innovative brands to create multi-directional engagement with a variety of audiences through immersive experiences.
We look for aptitude, not experience, but we are sure you probably have experience working with dynamic languages, are ruthless about testing and refactoring, and bring superior skills in the following areas:
- 5+ years experience in a technical role building high performance web applications
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (DevOps), including designing fully automated “build to deploy” model
- Have a track record in building distributed and scalable web applications
- Expert in building REST web services using modern Java technologies
- Have a passion for developing code by writing effective mock, unit and integration tests first
- Have hands-on experience in source control tools Git
- Have experience using Maven with testing frameworks surefire, failsafe
- Have hands-on experience with rest web service frameworks Jersey, Guice and related technologies
- Worked with SAAS, REST, AJAX, JSON, SQL
- Have proven, hands-on experience with Linux, AWS
- Your IDE development with IntelliJ is a plus
- Experience with full-text search, Lucene, Solr, CloudSearch a plus
- Experience with noSQL solutions e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis a plus
Zeality is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.